BarJobAlert -Fantastic Company, Great Service, we recommend them!!

BarJobAlert is a great bar tending training program I recently came across online. I researched 12 bar tending schools, all of which were $400-$600 dollars in the Dallas area.

Being unemployed, I could not fork over that kind of money so I got trained online at BarJobAlert.com. They provide instructional training on their site, have a great book, and now I am an expert in Wines and Martinis.

They were very inexpensive and helpful. I would recommend this company to anyone who wants to change careers and they do not have a bunch of money to go to a bar tending school.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 02, 2010.

Comments

Hello, everyone! Pay attention to this post please!

To a large extent, this post that has explained some contents very carefully and totally. It really contains a lot of aspects of something that we are very eager to know and are very necessary to us in our daily life. Firstly , this post can do its best to tell some points of products very truly and believeable, which is some posts can't do well. Secondly, this post can consider something important from our buyers stand, which is very helpful to our life ,work, and so on.

Last but not least ,the most important respect is that it can lead us to know right and total news,and tell us what perfect things really are.

From the bottom of my heart , we really need this excellent kind of posts and we will obtain more and more beneifits than ever before. Thanks a lot!

:grin BarJobalert.com was helpful, informative, and easy to follow. Learning a new industry is never easy however getting into bar tending through the American Bartenders Allicance was a cinch. The program was really informative and i would recommend them.

Thanks Bar Job Alert for helping me get trained as a bartender. We would like to recommend your services to anyone.

I decided to call Barjobalert after finding a posting on Yahoo Hot Jobs. I was seeking basic information as to what Barjobalert's role was in finding a bartending job.

After listening to what the customer representative had to say, I let him know that I wanted to think about signing up before I committed to anything. He rudely informed that Barjobalert only kept the lines open for people serious about bartending and HUNG UP.

Great customer service! The only redeeming factor was calling back to complain and actually encountering a representative that was polite.

My name is Cory and I am a customer/ member or barjobalert. I recently got my first job as a bartender and really wanted to thank Tom, at BarJob Alert for helping me get started.

There are many scams on the internet and I felt liked this company had admirable intentions so I trusted them with my money. I was not let down.

I got a great training and now I am pouring at a local bar.

Thanks again!!

Bar Job Alert has a wonderfully composed training program. The book is detailed, specific, and informative. I feel the value was good for the dollar and I am really looking forward to finishing the curricilum.

If anyone is looking to tend bar, get trained with Bar Job Alert. You definitely will not regret it.

Happy Customer

Jon

I think that the above mentioned company, Bar Job Alert is an absolute treat to the training industry. I new nothing about drinks, except for drinking them, and after I went throught the entire course I am not really experienced. It's easy to follow and fun.

I would also recommend this company

Ashlee

I am a happy client and am now enrolled in the training program with Bar Job Alert and am also really excited happy with what I received in the mail. I was a bit nervous ordering over the phone but once the program arrived it was all worth it.

I have just set up a bartender profile on their website with my resume. Anyone looking for a bartender in Southern California let me know.

Steph Sanderelli